Rag Traders

BEAUTY. FASHION. LIFESTYLE

Pages

11.5.14

All White Everythang

http://www.topshop.com/deep-v-bralet

I recently ordered this Topshop Bralet online after failing miserably to find it in store, I'm completely obsessed with it and can't wait to wear it. I was also pleasantly surprised at the price as it was only £18 and I also got another 10% student discount on top of that which meant I had to buy it!







This has to probably be my favourite bikini I have ever bought, it has everything I love, mesh, racer back and most of all its white and with the lack of tan I have I need all the help I can get to look more bronzed than I am! The bikini was around £17 in total as I bought it during a student lock in with 20% off. Unfortunately its not available online as of yet so head down to your local h&m and snap it up quick!






I've wanted some white trousers for a while but I found that they were always either too see through or too thick and I didn't just want a pair of white jeans so when I came across these in Zara I immediately grabbed them, I tried on a few other different styles as well but found that these were the most comfortable and flattering and at £35.99 they weren't too expensive either.

Chloe
x