Rag Traders

BEAUTY. FASHION. LIFESTYLE

Pages

23.7.14

New Obsession: Nutri Bullet

Okay so I don’t know about any of you but I have finally decided that it’s time to up the health kick in preparation for my summer holidays. Recently I have seen alot of hype around this amazing blender- The NutriBullet!! I am already completely obsessed with health juices at the moment and often find myself heading to Vital Ingredient for a ‘Lean Green’ or Joe and the Juice for a ‘Go away Doc’ most mornings so it suddenly occurred to me.. why not make them myself!?
Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients to their most nutritious absorptive state. This means you get max nutrition giving your body the boost it needs. umm helloooo bikini body!



After spending months literally obsessing over this product I decided to finally take the plunge and purchase one to get ma lean greeeeen on (totally already looking up smoothie recipes- talk about eager beaver!) This is one of my favs, sounds delish!




Since I won my world cup sweepstake at work (thanx Germany!!) I had some winnings to spend and the nutria bullet could not have been more worth every single penny! I've only had this bad boy 3 days and i've used it twice a day everyday since! I take regular intervals from my busy days to stalk deliciouslyella.com for more food, desert and smoothie recipes that I can try my hand at.




So far I've done the standard 'throw anything and everything thats in ma fridge' green smoothies for Brekki- these fill me with energy for the day and taste deeeee-licious. I've also made a beaut carrot, coconut and ginger soup (if ya want any of these recipes just comment below) and even RAW BROWNIES! yep you heard right, 3 simple ingredients that are completely clean and healthy yet they taste sooooo damn badddddd!!


Anyone got any good recipes for me? I'm still such a newb an totally excited by anything I can make with it haha!

Analise
 x