Rag Traders

BEAUTY. FASHION. LIFESTYLE

Pages

28.8.14

Goldie London


I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of the amaaaazing A/W collection by the lovely lot over at Goldie London!
Firstly, I can safely say there is definitely something for everyone in this selection, from gorgeous jumpsuits to tailored coats, whatever your autumn winter style there will be something to take your fancy.


I opted to style up their errrr-mazing Green Faux Leather Skirt. If you know me well you'll know I'm a huge fan of anything leather and I've always wanted to test out the peplum trend but felt it just wasn't suited to my body shape.. that was until the DROP HEM came along- thank the lord! I literally love this skirt its such a cute item that can be transformed from casual workwear into smart evening drinks- the perfect winter scenario. I opted to style it up with a sheer shirt keeping the colour scheme simple.


The second piece I just could not keep my hands off was this Black and Grey mix Fur Faux Jacket (again my love for leather look couldn't be squashed) Now this is definitely going to be my ultimate Autumn/ Winter staple, I already know this for a fact. Unlike other faux fur, this coat is so lightweight you don't have to worry about staying stylish and warm with the fear of overheating (especially if your like me and hundreds of other commuters that have to transition from sweaty tubes to the cold streets). It doesn't weigh an absolute tonne so is easy to carry around should the sun opt to shine half way through the day - perks of bi-polar english weather. basically it has all the aesthetics of a gaaaawjus faux fur/leather coat but none of the heavy, sweaty downsides- hello perf autumn jacket!!!






Don't forget to download their latest app to check out their full A/W collection and make a wish list of your favourite items, or to get the latest Goldie gossip on their blog :) I know it was so hard to choose a favourite for me so I'll definitely be making some winter purchases!



The Goldie London aesthetic is feminine with an edge.

"whimsical feather-light fairy-like'pieces that combine perfectly with Goldie's rock-chic jewellery and leather accessories, leggings and jackets"

AVT
x