Rag Traders

BEAUTY. FASHION. LIFESTYLE

Pages

1.2.15

Weekly Round up Instagram



So this weeks Instagram posts all actually have a theme for once, fitness. Both of us are currently using Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide which is a 12 week fitness plan and boy is it hardcore, I have already died too many times this week but its definitely making me feel better in myself I've also got really into healthy cooking and finding recipes to replace my usual crappy diet I even bought a Blend Active blender which I'm super excited about! Analise had the Motel Blogger Brunch this week which also had a health and fitness theme which was held at The Folly with lots of fab brunch options including my new personal fave Eggs Benedict, she also finally visited Tanya's cafe in Chelsea which is all about clean raw foods and even has a superfood cocktail bar! 

Chloe & Analise

X